Search This Blog

Friday, March 25, 2011

10th POST! YAY!:)

Helloo!!

I haven't written in a while as I didnt have much internet during last 5 days and also cause I didnt have much to write about...

But I do have something to say now..

So, there was one makeup competition on an Estonian women's website www.buduaar.ee.
The task was to do a nature themed makeup and put the picture up on their site.

When I saw this competition I thought right away - this is for me! But then I saw that the ending date was 22 March and as I didnt have time on monday (had to be in uni the whole day), I thought I have to do it on sunday morning as I also had plans on sunday and the picture had to be taken in the daylight.

I quickly did my makeup.. the theme was sunny daffodils, cause in our garden we have loads of daffodils and I think it's a perfect spring flower:) Also I love yellow colour.

I did the makeup, uploaded the pic... but then I wasn't very happy with that...:(
This is the one I uploaded to the competition..nothing special... tbh I don't even like it..:(

I thought this competition would close like just before 22nd of March, but then in uni I noticed in the morning of 22nd that it's still on. So I thought I should do new makeup on my friend and upload a better picture.

In the evening we came up with a cool idea and carefully did the makeup and I was quite happy with that result.

When we wanted to upload the picture, we noticed that the competition closed at 5 pm that day... OH NO....I was so disappointed.... But still at least I'm happy with my second result:))) and got a pretty picture:)

This is the one I wanted to upload but was too late.. I think this one is soo much better...
Also on monday spring officially started!!!:) Happy springg! (I don't think anyone even actually says that..but I like it:D )

So the season has changed... and so have makeup trends!!! And fashion trends!

Some of my favourites:

Makeup:

Purple eye-makeup..loveit!

Bright lip colour

Strong brows
 Fashion:

Lace dress... sooo cute!
STRIPES!
Platforms



OUT!! (at least for me....) :



''Flatforms''....hmm...it looks like theres a wooden brick stuck under this girl's shoe...:/

...
This was on ELLE.com... and it's called ''undone updo''.. hmm..this is TOO undone I would say.. reminds me of a wet dog.. (sorry to whoever likes this look... )

Sorry if someone likes stuff I dont like... its just my opinion so don't be offended :)

Hope you liked the post!:)

Jane xx


P.S: I have been sun-bathing for the last three days... here in Bournemouth it has been +20 degrees no wind and SUNSHINEE!!:) LOVEIT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment