Search This Blog

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Trip to Portsmouth - for Benefit Audition.. or not...

Hey!

So this is the post I was supposed to write yesterday, but instead of coming home and writing it I went to a pub and after that to sleep.. sorryy.. But here it is.



I went to Portsmouth because I was supposed to have a Benefit cosmetics job audition there, but when I got there the lady told me that she had been told that no one is supposed to come there today so they are not prepaired. She could not do an audition with me this day and she was veryvery sorry. I was kinda disappointed, but she gave me some free Benefit products which I LOVEE!! So that was very sweet of her and I'm not mad at Benefit or anything. They did tell me to come back next week, so I am still kinda excited about that:)

But so I was there at 1 o'clock.. and decided not to go back to Bournemouth right away as that would've been a waste of train tickets. Luckily I had searched some places I want to visit in Portsmouth. Actually there was only one:D It was Gunwharf Quays at Portsmouth Harbour. It is a shopping centre with many designer outlets and cool restaurants and cafes with a sea view. I wanted to go there because of one designer cosmetics outlet which sold MAC, Estee Lauder, Bobbi Brown, Lancome, Clinique and other cosmetics for a discounted price. It was reallly cool! I bought only one product though as I could not decide what else I want. I bought Clinique blended face powder - 03 transparency shade. And of course I love it! It cost 15 pounds... and the usual price is 20 pounds.. Which I think is quite good discount for an original and brand new product.

Then I just walked around the shopping centre, went to some other shops as well, bought a hugee mug:D And went to eat to an Italian restaurant with a sea view... It was very nice and sunny day... so I just enjoyed it:)

Around 5 pm I thought I should head back and took the train back to Bournemouth. But I didn't want to go home so I went to Wetherspoon with my friend Noora and then we went home around 11.

When I am drunk I tend to do idiotic stuff sometimes.. And this time as well.. Again I ruined something,, But yeah I won't get into details. Drinking is... dangerous:D For your health and relationships.. hate it... But still I will not quit:D

So all in all.. I recomment everyone to visit Portsmouth! It is a very lovely seaside town with nice old town and gorgeous harbour!

So that's all from me today.. I'll go and think what to write next now..

Hope you enjoyed!

Jane xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment