Search This Blog

Sunday, March 13, 2011

NEW CURTAINS!:)

Heyy!!

So today I went to Wilkinson to buy some toilet paper, washing liquid and painkillers... and ended up buying new curtains, flowers and other stuff:D There were soo good discounts I just couldn't resist... I LOVE MY NEW CURTAINS! ♥ 


I decided to clean my room and redecorate it a bit..


I put new curtains up, some new pics from different magazines, put my new flowers on my table etc.. Look from the pics below:)


P.S: Unfortunately I didn't take pictures today before redecorating... but I found some pictures which are done a few months ago and my room is pretty messy there as well.. sorry:P

BEFORE:



AFTER:
Pattern of my new curtains... if you can see it hehe:)

The left biig pic is of my cute Estonian friends.They made the pic just for me- isn't that the coolest thing ever?:)




This is a very bad quality pic but you get the overall picture:P

Soo I hope you like my new room:) I love it!!


Have a great day!:)... or night..:P


Jane xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment