Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Too Faced - Glamour To Go, do your makeup like a PRO!

Too Faced - Glamour To Go 3 is definitely one of my alll time favourites!!! So I decided to dedicate my very first ''real'' blog post to this particular product.

 This palette contains of 8 eye shadows: golden-yellowish colour, peachy-silver, pink, grey-brown-purpley, black, golden-brown, silver, purple - and all of them are shimmery colours like you can see below.

4 lip glosses: barbie-baby pink, shimmery nude, burgundy pink, pinky-nude. 1 peachy-pink blush.

Pros: 

*It has SOOO many different gorgeous eyeshadow shades, 4 different cute lip glosses and an adorable pink blush.

*It is suitable for EVERYONE and for EVERY OCCASION. You can combine all of the colours so well and do whether a pretty nude look for the day or dramatic eye for the night!!!

* All the colours in this palette are very very beautiful! Usually when you buy a palette, then there is SOME colours that you do not really use or like... But here, every single colour I love and I use all the time!

*The blush is just sooo cute pink and gives you the nicest cheeks!

*This palette lasts FOREVER! Like seriously, I bought it a year ago and I use it EVERY SINGLE MORNING and I still have half of it left!!! This is just amazing!

*It is totally worth the money - although it is a bit more expensive than the normal drugstore palettes, I can tell you from the bottom of my heart- it is sooo worth it and to be honest I would even pay more!! As it has so many eye shadows, lip glosses and a blush... and they also last very long... Ahh I just have no words to describe how mush I LOOVEEE this product!

*Basically if you put only this palette to your handbag, then you are sorted for the whole day or night! You can use black eyeshadow as a liner as well!

Cons:

* Actually there are no cons!! Maybe the only thing that would make this palette perfect for me would be the concealer. If it would have a couple of shades of a concealer maybe instead of two lip glosses then it would be the best product ever invented! Although it is not hard for me to carry my little concealer with me as well:)


So my personal rating for this product is 10/10!!!


I also did makeup to my friend Kathleen with this palette (pictures below). I used the pink, peachy-silver, purple and the black colour for the eyes.

Hope you enjoyed and comment below if you want me to make some eye makeup tutorials with this palette!!:)

Jane xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment