Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

“The beginning is the most important part of the work.”

Hello everyone!

My name is Jane, I'm currently 19 years old, come from Estonia and right now live in Bournemouth, UK. I study Communication and Media in Bournemouth University and I'm not sure if I actually enjoy this course yet... But it's only my first year so let's hope it gets better..:) Although I AM sure that I looovee alll the girly stuff like reading fashion magazines, MAKEUP!!,  reading different beauty tips online, reading other girly blogs, yummy smelling things, shoes, clothes, cooking etcetc.. I could just write a whole novel about things I like hehe:D So I hope if You'll read my blog you'll get to know me better eventually:)

The purpose of this blog:
* To share all my tips I've found online or wherever and have tried on myself
* To say my opinion about different stuff like makeup, new trends, food etc.. (basically about whatever)
* Definitely to review some of my favourite and maybe not-so-favourite products
* Finally - To write about EVERYTHING interesting that comes to my mind and that I think would be interesting for others to read:)

The heading of this blog:
So why did I choose this particular quote to be the heading of my blog?? (''I'm very definitely a woman and I enjoy it.'' - Marilyn Monroe - just in case I decide to change it in the future)

* Because as I already told you I LOOVVEEEE alll the girly stuff...
* So from that I can definitely tell you that I am a woman and I love it!! I love everything about it! Though yes I know it's so muchhh easier for men just to jump out of bed , brush their teeth, put clothes on and they are ready to leave the house ( although I like men who take care of them a little bit more... like use perfume and use moisturisers and style their hair... not too gay though:D), but I really enjoy doing all these procedures in the morning like putting on my moisturiser, washing my hair every day (yes I do it every single day), choosing eyeshadow color for the day, choosing what clothes to wear etcetc...
*Basically what I want to say is that I love doing all of these ''annoying'' steps every single morning.. and I enjoy to read new tips and tricks online to make all of these morning procedures even easier and more effective.
*About the heading then finally- I want every woman to enjoy their lives and try to make their lives easier by sharing with you ALL the very useful information I have found previously and tried out on myself.

I hope you get my point, though it might have been quite a messy description.. sorry about that:D

Soo I'll try to write at least one post every day but I don't want to promise anything....

Hope you'll enjoy my blog!!:)

Jane xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment