Search This Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2011

SEX AND THE CITY...

...the best tv-show ever!!! I just love it.... although I've seen all of the episodes many times..

I love everyting about it - the jokes, relationships, problems, FASHION, shoes... everything. 

Today I've spent my whole day watching Sex and the City... and I just can't stop... even now I'm trying to write this post quickly so I could watch it.

So there are sooo many funny and cool quotes that I want to share with you guys some of my favourites:)


Samantha: You men have no idea what we're dealing with down there. Teeth placement, and jaw stress, and suction, and gag reflex, and all the while bobbing up and down, moaning and trying to breathe through our noses. Easy? Honey, they don't call it a job for nothin'. (haha)

Miranda : ''I'm dating skid-marks guy. When your boyfriend is so comfortable that he cannot be bothered to wipe his ass, there’s a problem.”

Carrie : “I like my money where I can see it, hanging in my closet.”

Carrie: “No matter who broke your heart, or how long it takes to heal, you’ll never get through it without your friends.”

Samantha and Charlotte:  
Charlotte: “How are you gonna swallow all those?” [referring to Samantha’s handful of pills]

Samantha: “Have we met?”



There are many more cool quotes, but these I think are my favourite:)

Samantha is definitely my favourite character there.. I think she is so funny and the best quotes are from her as well. She is so pretty and smart and confident.

My favourite Carrie's boyfriend is Aidan. He is so kind, sweet but at the same time big and strong. (At least he seems like it)

 Who is your favourite character and why?:)



Jane xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment