Search This Blog

Saturday, March 5, 2011

BEST HANGOVER CURE!

Helloo!

Sorry for not posting for a couple of days.. I have been very busy. So actually this post was supposed to be written on thursday when I was suffering from quite a bad hangover... Soo I wanted to share with you my hangover cure methods!

And the best hangeover cure iiiiss......(drums).... FOOOD!!!

You must be disappointed with this answer I guess..

But yeah it really is!! Although not just regular food...but the greasiest, fattiest food you can get.

For me the best is English breakfast! Fried eggs, fried bacon/ham, fried toast and baked beans( which are missing from my this time meal, because I just didn't have them..)

 And the second thing you can do for your hangover is to drink loadds of water!!

Also, for me Coke ALWAYS helps!! Cold Coke with ice and a slice of lime or lemon...mmmm... perfect..

And finally of course- painkillers!! Nothing beats a headache better than good ol' ibuprofen or other type of painkiller you like (i like ibuprofen:)).

Before I used to think that lying in my bed helps.. but actually if you just get up and do something then it will get better sooner.. Well and also it always helps if you just sleep until the night, so that you just sleep through your hangover haha:D Though I can never really do that....

Also some interesting hangover facts:
*The show Brainiac did an experiment on different hangover cures, and the greasy breakfast was the best!! (told yaa:D)

*Red wine gives the drinker the most headaches and causes nausea because it has high levels of congeners and toxic chemicals compared to other drinks.

*In fact all the ''dark'' drinks give you a worse hangover!

*Smoking can often cause worsened hangovers.

* In Mongolia, a traditional hangover cure is to eat a pickled sheep's eye in a glass of tomato juice (yuckk:S). A simpler Puerto Rican alternative is to rub lemon under your arms.


Soo I hope you don't really have that bad of a hangover that you need to cure it... but if you do then I hope these little ''tricks'' will help you as much as they've helped me!:)

Jane xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment