Search This Blog

Friday, May 20, 2011

We always want things we can't have..

Heyy!

So to surprise you... I DIDN'T CHEAT YESTERDAY WITH THE DIET!! okay a little bit... I ate a bit more nuts than I should have but I left out one snack so I think it should be fine...

I did go to step and sculpt!! And I also ate everything I wrote down yesterday. But to my dinner I added smoked salmon.

About the heading of today's blog- that is sooo true... I want everything now... even stuff I did not really want before dieting like all the chocolates in the world and loads of sugar... any sugar.. real sugar (not additive.. yuckk) Ahh I just miss sugar so badd... But I will be strong and maybe soon I will get rid of my cravings!!!

Also I tried to make these : http://www.southbeachdiet.com/sbd/publicsite/recipes/chocolate-meringue-kisses.aspx  to satisfy my needs a bit.. But they were absolutely awful... I didn't have cocoa without sugar so I made just vanilla ones and coffee ones.. but you can totally taste the sugar additive and it was disgusting.. I ate like only 2 of them.

Oh and also I drank quite a lot of Coke zero, but it's allowed so..

Yayyy I'm kinda proud of myself:D 13 more days...

WHAT I MISS THE MOST: FRUITS!!!!

mmmm... yummy..
I love fruits and I usually eat like at least 3-5 fruits a day...

Yesterday I forgot to weigh myself in the morning, so I am gonna do it now.. And get to know the ugly truth.. I think I will write the number here.. So that you would know my exact progress and weight.

MY WEIGHT NOW:  60.3 KG

MY GOAL: Definitely under 55 kg.. 52 or 50 actually would be perfect.

Okay so todays exercise plan: 
To do the total body workout at home from the book

TODAY'S MEAL PLAN: 

*Breakfast: I think omelette again... Or fresh salad with boiled eggs.. I can't decide yet..

*Snack: Cucumbers, tomatoes, nuts or something I will find from my fridge

*Lunch: Champignon-rocket cream soup (I dont know how it will taste, as it is just an experiment to make something from the foods I have, but I'll let you know if it's good or not and if it is then I might even share a recipe with you;) )

*Snack: Same as before.. Maybe coffee as well

*Dinner: Boiled and fried asparagus with smoked salmon, rocket and a sauce

And I think I will drink Coke too of course.. It's like my dessert substitute:D

Actually I am going to an interview (to a hotel, waitress/barmaid job) at 2pm today and after that to my friends place to study a bit etc.. So my meal plan can totally change as I can't really start making soup at his:S Kinda weird... AND OMG... they are having a pizza night.. sooo I'm gonna suffer watching how they eat... or I might just leave or sth..We'll see..

But okay now I have to start studying and then getting ready for an interviewww!!... and eat of course!:D

Talk to you tomorrow lovelies!


Jane xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment