Search This Blog

Sunday, May 22, 2011

candychocolatetoffeee.....mmm..

Helloo!!

I have sad news... I cheated!!! A bit.. I ate lots of chocolate and candies and toffee.. BUT.. they were sugarfree. I thought they were allowed but obviously not as much as I ate.. 75-100 kcal is allowed but I probably ate like 400 or so yesterday.. So basically thanks to that.. my weight today is the same as yesterday morning:((

MY WEIGHT: 59,7 KG
mm these were the best (and the fattiest)
Also right at this moment I am eating candy... That was a bad idea to buy them...

Soo I can't write too much because I have to revise, as I have exam TOMORROW!!! :(

TODAY'S MEAL PLAN:

Breakfast: Omelette with peppers,onion,mushroom,rocket,tomato and mozarella cheese
Mocha coffee with sugar additive

aaand.... chocolate and candies and toffee... now the toffee is finished so luckily i cant eat it anymore:P

Lunch: Lentil-onion-chopped tomatoes creme soup with grated cheese

And.. 2-3 candies....

Dinner: White fish fillet with asparagus, light mayo and tomatoes

Exercise: ermm... I'll walk to my friends place and back.. so it's like about 2 km total.. AND maybe total body workout (as still I haven't done it....)

I am quite rubbish with this diet.. butt at least I haven't eaten bread or rice or potatoes or sugar or anything like that... I have just eaten maybe a bit more I am supposed to..

These are the candies I eat... right now.. mmm
But okay my friends... I have to leave now.. gotta do my hair and put clothes on and leave to my friends place to REVISE... I HATE EXAMS!!:/ But tomorrow luckily my first year of uni is totally DONE! (If I will pass of course:P )

Tomorrow I might write in the evening if I remember... as in the morning I will revise and at 2pm-4pm I have exam and then we will do BBQ in our garden YAY!

Enjoy your day if youre not revising.. and if you are and if you have exam then GOOD LUCK!!

Jane xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment