Search This Blog

Saturday, May 28, 2011

oh no I'm a failure..

Hello my lovelies!!:)

Sorry I haven't been writing for a long time but now I have a job so basically I haven't had time or anything interesting to write.. Anyways.. I'm not on this stupid diet anymore(what a surprise right:P)..

Reasons why:
*I hate the kind of diets where something is totally forbidden (it makes it even more desirable) I thought I could do it but I really could not... And I was also hoping faster results..
*Wanted to celebrate the end of my exams
*At work I get dinner every time I am working in the evening and breakfast in the mornings.. So I could not have eaten almost anything if I would have still been dieting..

So now I decided that I will just eat almost everything, but I'll just try to eat more veg and fruit than other stuff and then not too much sweets etc.. And to be honest with you.. now that the sweets are not forbidden I don't think about them anymore that much so I don't even want them:D

Anyways about my job. It is kinda easy and nice, my feet hurt from standing all the time though, because I am not used to that.. Also I hate serving drunken british guys (especially stag dos) as they allllways have to comment on something and so on.. Guess I have to ignore them and just get used to that:((

Anyways today I don't have to work in the evening as there are several b-day parties and I am still a beginner and maybe couldn't cope with it (yessss).

So today I finished work at 12, went to do some groceries and came home to read a new marie claire magazine I bought. Every marie claire buyer got a free 50 ml body shop creme:D Tbh that is the main reason it grabbed my attention in the shop:D and then I saw some interesting headlines on the cover and thought... why not:)

Anyways I did not read through all the magazine yet, so I can't really say anything about that besides that there was a picture of one wedges I already looked at twice in Marks and Spencer.. maybe it was a sign that I should get them.. I'll go and check them out tomorrow after work:)

I thought I should write a product review as well today instead of talking about myself all the time:D

This product I tried to sell on ebay but noone bought it, but then I thought that actually I need a bronzer mysef and it turned out to be one of my favourite bronzers of all time (guess it was destined to be mine). Andddd it iis BENEFIT 10 BRONZER/HIGHLIGHTER!!!

I looove it!!! It comes in a pretty box and has brush with it as well. The bronze colour goes under the cheekbone to contour your face and the lighter colour goes on your cheekbone (I use it under my brows as well) to give you a nice, healthy glow. It is very very nice and goes on smoothly and not too heavily.. The lighter part gives you seriously the nicest glow ever. It makes my skin look so much more smoother and healthier... Love it!!

PROS:
*Smooth
*Not too heavy
*Bronzer/highlighter 2in1
*Brush comes with it
*Pretty box

CONS:
*As it is not too heavy, then sometimes I like to use it a bit more so it does not last for too long.. Around 2 months or so I would say.. (The highlighter lasts for longer)
*Pricey- for me it is I think a bit pricey - £23.50.. So I am not sure if I will purchase it again after this one is finished.


SCORE: 8/10

Also a girl named Blaire Fowler who's blog I read all the time (her and her sister's blog actually) recommended this product as well. They are youtube beauty-gurus and I totally love reading their blog and watching videos:) If you are interested then this is their blog which they update every day www.elleandblair.com

So okay enough for today:D Tomorrow I don't have work in the evening either so I'll try to think of something interesting to write here for you:)

Have a nice dayy!:)

Jane xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment