Search This Blog

Saturday, May 21, 2011

I GOT A JOB!!!

Heyyy!

Yesterday I got a job in a hotel!! YAYY! I am so happy because now I do not have to ask for money from my dad anymore.. That is such a relief. And also I can afford to do stuff I want!! The only bad thing is that I can only go home to Estonia for 2 weeks this summer:((( I am so sad... And also my mom wants me to go to Russia so basically I'm in Estonia for only 1 week.....That really really sucks.. But I need the money and the job.

What job?-Waitress/barmaid

Basically the usual shifts are from 6.30-10.30 and in the evening 6pm-10pm. Sometimes on the weekends until 1 am or so.. So in the morning hotel guests come to eat their buffee breakfast, so I do not have to do almost anything.. just check their room number and clean the tables and that's it (I can do that...). In the evening they have a small restaurant with 8 tables, so then I have to take orders, bring the food and clean the tables. Also in the evening I have to be in the bar, but we will divide our tasks between different workers. The bar is quite small-doesn't have a lot of different drinks. They do not even make cocktails-only vodka and lemonade, rum and coke etc. Also they do not have a big proper coffee machine, only a small one where I have to press one button and whoala! coffee is ready!:D So it seemed quite easy and I think I can handle it. I hope I will get used to this weird schedule as in the evening I can basically sleep 5-6 hours and then during daytime I can come home to sleep as well...

I will work full-time at least until October- it means ~40 hours per week. But if I want to, I can do more hours as well or less. What was a surprise to me, that they pay more than minimum wage... the pay is like veryvery good!! perfect.. I won't write the number here but if my friends are interested I can tell them;)

How can Jennifer Aniston be so old and still look FANTASTIC?
Okay enough from the job.. Back to my DIET!!

So yesterday... I did not eat soup as I went to my friends place.. I ate tomato-mozzarella-olive salad. On my friends table there was garlic bread and you cant believeee how tempting it was to take one..... ahh right now even thinking or it makes my mouth water..

In the morning I ate omelette again.. In the evening I ate white fish fillet with asparagus and low-fat mayonnaise..mmmm.. From now on white fish is on my menu every day, because I bought 8 fillets:D

Also I bought myself some sugar free jellie powders and ricotta cheese (because it was allowed in this diet...) So I mixed cheese and jellie and it was a dessert... a disgusting dessert.. I mean it was not THAT bad but the ricotta cheese... it was just i donno too creamy or like too greasy or sth... anyway it was not pleasant. And for today I put normal jellie in the fridge and will eat it for breakfast as well and see if its any good.

I dont wanna eat omelette again..... so maybe I will boil eggs... but then I have to do it quickly cause I am hungry and boiling eggs takes time:(

Anywayyyy MY WEIGHT!! - 59,7 KG!!! (I hope I was not wearing more clothes yesterday when I was weighing myself... but as I remember it was the same pyjamas as today)

So... I guess I really am losing a bit weight!! That is cool!

I actually made a decision- If I do not see any significant change after one week of this diet then I will quit and start eating foods I love... Because then it is just not worth it..

Oh and yesterday I did not do the whole body workout... I walked a little bit but today I will do this and walk then to compensate..

TODAY'S EXERCISE PLAN: 
Interval walk to Castlepoint Shopping centre and back(4,3 km in total)
Total body workout from the book

TODAY'S MEAL PLAN:

*Breakfast:


Boiled eggs with smoked salmon, tomatoes, cucumbers, rocket, olive oli etc
Tea or coffee
Jelly!!

*Lunch:
Champignon-rocket creme soup (I hope I will do it this time!)
OR
Lentil soup

*Dinner:
White fish fillet
Last bits of asparagus
Tomatoes
Rocket
Cucumbers
Mayonnaise

For snacks I will just grab something from the fridge.. in whatever mood I am..

I have a confession to make.... Yesterday I stole one slice of salami from my housemate...... I know I am such an idiot but it was just sooo tempting and when I saw that it is only 19 calories a slice I HAD to get it...

But okayy wish me luck with all the temptations and ... my studying.. which is not still going too well but I have to study everything today...wohoo...

Andd tomorrow I 'll talk to you agaiinn!:)

Have a nice day everyonee!

Jane xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment